Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Biggest Phobia

My biggest phobia is ___________________________________________________. Ye tolong  isi tempat kosong ye anak2. Jangan tinggal kan kosong je. Jawab  je ape2 yang patot. *feeling2 jd cikgu ;p


Actually i wanna tell everyone about my biggest phobia. My biggest phobia is being far away from my family. Yeah, such a scary thing being apart from my family. I really do hate it, as much it is U_U.


Not more than one month from now, once again, i have to seperated with my family. This time it a bit far away compare than before. Hurm, many thing keep flying around my mind. Worry, yeah! Its the main thing in on my head now.=,=


Its seem hard for me at first, but i know i will slowly adapted with the new life there. Hoping that i didnt get culture shock! =p Really hope that!

Nota_kaku : mum..dad..uwaaaa..Y_Y

No comments:

Post a Comment

Salam..Hai lalink..comment la sikit ^^