Monday, July 11, 2011

Sometimes 0.o

Sometimes, I can be a very sensitive person
I always hurt about what othrs says

Sometimes, I can be a very cool person
Do not care what others says

Sometimes I can be too positive

Sometimes I can be too negative

Sometimes I can be too fierce

Sometimes I can be too patient

Sometimes I can control my anger

Sometimes my head feel ease

Sometimes I feel so depressed

Sometimes I feel I always surround by many people

Sometimes I feel lonely

Sometimes I like to being alone

Sometimes I need someone to shared story

Sometimes I feel burden of myself

Sometimes I can be too strong
But sometimes my heart fragile

Sometimes, I easily to get hurt when others saying bad about me
I always keep it in my heart
Its hard for me to throw it away
I dont know why but thats the true me.

Sometimes...sometimes..sometimes

I hope 'everytime' I can face everything in my life with a strong and open heart.
I hope I'll being positive what ever it is

~~the true me~~




No comments:

Post a Comment

Salam..Hai lalink..comment la sikit ^^